Posted in OUTFITS
While walking to work this early breezy morning it really did feel like winter is a coming…..temperatures are dropping & as each day passes we see less daylight but I’ve decided to focus on the positives of Winter…Here’s what I came up with;
1. Skiing/Snowboarding & Skating fun
2. Drinking creamy hot chocolate topped with marshmallows
3. Christmas at home in Ireland with family & friends
4. Lot’s of festive parties
5. Wrapping up in warm winter clothes – what better than Faux Fur
Here are some of my fav picks
1. Dolce Vita Faux Fur Vest
2. Dorothy Perkins – Caramel Faux Fur Gilet
3. Ella Moss – Kennedy Faux Fur Vest
4. Miss Selfridge – Leopard Faux-Fur Trapper Hat
5. ModCloth – Cold Snap Mittens
6. Grace – Ribbon-Accent Faux Fur Hat
What are your Winter Positives?
Posted in Fashion
Kate Moss is, was and forever will be one of my favourite Fashion Icons, I love her vintage boho style & looking through preview pics from her latest collection for Topshop she continues to WOW with her 1970s inspired pieces!
Jàdore….especially the cropped feathered jacket, shaggy hooded cardigan & fun fringe embroidery dress. Needless to say I’m counting down the days until it`s released on Nov 5th, which is in…….. 5 Days 10hrs 27mins & 14 secs as per the Topshop Countdown
Photos are taken from drapersonline.com
I’m a rock chick at heart and once I clapped eyes on this faux fur jacket I knew it was meant to be! I paired it with my vintage Rolling Stone T & UO Black Skinnies…..my perfect gig outfit!
The weekend has finally arrived….and here’s a little treat from Urban Outfitters, free shipping on purchases over $75…..So this weekend i’ll be doing a little online splurge! Also planned – a short trip to Niagara Falls with our visitors & Diner & Drinks! I Hope you all have a wonderful weekend
My Wednesdays are usually pretty uneventful, but today took me by complete surprise…Wishes were granted
1) Our Irish visitors finally arrived – I just know there’s lots of fun in store…& they came bearing lots of Irish gifts, Barry’s Tea, Cadbury’s Chocolate & Whiskey!
2) My pic was featured on The Cut – Reader Lookbook (here) on NY Mag.com
I love this picture…a big thanks to my friend & photographer Emma Ryan & to all the lovelies who posted such nice comments, are following & have linked my blog…I appreciate all your support x